manchester takes a strategic approach to all decisions. the university thrives because our strategic priorities are focused through the lenses of our mission and values, and because the welfare and success of our students are always at the forefront of our actions.
manchester adopted a new strategic plan in fall 2014. our strategic priorities include:
- inspire effective learning that enables students to succeed beyond their own expectations.
- be mission centered and market smart to maximize our impact in the world.
- generate sufficient recognition to widen support for manchester's mission.
- draw abundant financial resources to support manchester's mission and vision.
- deploy resources to best meet student needs and maximize institutional effectiveness.